Foundation Routine For a Night Out



Hey! 
I decided to share with you my everyday foundation routine because a lot of beginner in doing makeup don't know how to make your foundation last the whole night. The products I used are:

  • Garner Skin Active Hautklar 3 in 1 Face mask
  • Yves Saint Laurent - Black Opium cream
  • Hydra Pro Matte cream- by Kiko
  • Step 1 Skin Equalizer Nourishing Primer- by Make Up For Ever
  • PORE-fessional primer- by Benefit
  • Natural concealer- by Kiko
  • The beauty blender
  • Makeup Factory foundation the oil-free formula
  • Full coverage concealer- by Kiko
  • Stick Foundation in the shade Altai- by NARS
  • Loose translucent powder- by Artdeco
  • Bronzing compact powder- by Artdeco
  • mineral high glow highlighter- by Catrice
  • Prep + prime spray or fix + by Mac
Before I start applying foundation I exfoliate my skin with Garner Skin Active Hautklar 3 in 1 face mask. Before applying the peeling, I wet my face with water and then start to rub the product in my skin for about 3-5 minutes and then leave it for 3 minutes. After the time has passed I clean my face with lukewarm water. This peeling is great and affordable, it's good for oily and dry skin because it gets rid of the dead skin. The mask contains activated charcoal and tiny particles which deep clean your skin even more efficiently.



After my skin is cleaned and fresh I moisturise it with my all time favourite face and body cream by Yves Saint Laurent - Black Opium. It smells so good and it even has little pink glitter in it. The product absorbs quickly in the skin. A little bit goes a long way, you only need a pea sized amount to apply it all-over your face.


When my skin is extra oily on my T-zone I apply the Hydra Pro Matte cream by Kiko, which absorbs all of the oils, makes your skin completely matte and hydrates at the same time! This product does a great job and at the same time is affordable. You only need 1 pump for your whole face. This products also absorbs rather quickly, you can start seeing its result in about 20 seconds. 


After my skin is well moisturised I start applying my primer and the primer I use is the Step 1 Skin Equalizer Nourishing Primer by Make Up For Ever. It smells good and refreshing and it glides on the skin very evenly. I only needed a pea sized amount for my face and after 1 minute, the skin has already absorbed the product. This is a primer I swear by, I have been using it for more than a year and it is the best one I have tried so far. 


I also like to use the PORE-fessional primer by benefit which minimises the appearance of pores. I apply this product under my eyes, between my eyebrows and on my nose. Again, it absorbs quickly and makes the skin smooth.


Now it is time for colour correcting. My favourite colour corrector is Natural concealer by Kiko in the shade 04. This green concealer is used to hide red patches. It is full coverage and very affordable. A little bit goes a long way. The product has a doe foot fluffy applicator. I blend this product out with my favourite make-up sponge-The beauty blender. The best way to use it is dampened.




And finally foundation! I use the oil-free formula by Makeup Factory. It has a bit more of a sheer coverage and it feels very light on the skin, I don't even notice I am wearing foundation. Before use I make sure to shake the product and then apply it with my dampened beauty blender. Do not forget to blend it into your neck so it doesn't look like you're wearing a mask. The swatch above is the foundation.


And then concealer. The swatch below is the Full coverage concealer by Kiko in the shade 02. And let me tell you, it definitely is full coverage! I apply it under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and on my chin. It blends very easily into the foundation. This product is affordable and does its job perfectly. The container even comes with a mirror!



Next up is contouring. My favourite contouring product is the Stick Foundation in the shade Altai by NARS (i also like to use the darkest shade from Clinique-the foundation sticks or from Kiko The nourishing perfection cream foundation in the darkest shade). It blends super fact and effortlessly into your foundation. Click here to see where I apply my countour. The perfect way to blend it is with the beauty blender.


I like to set my foundation with the Loose translucent powder by Artdeco. The best way to apply it is with the beauty blender again, evenly on my face and on my neck. This powder is great for baking. I apply the bake under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and in the middle of my forehead, leaving it on for about 5 minutes. And after the time has passed I dust it off with a powder brush.


Only 3 more steps! Next I use the Bronzing compact powder by Artdeco and I apply it with their brush. The powder is not patchy or dusty and is very pigmented, the brush is soft and picks up the product very good. 



Highlight time! My favourite time when applying makeup. I like to use the mineral high glow highlighter by Catrice. I apply it first with my finger by tapping it into my skin and then I use a blending brush.


The last step is priming. I use the Prep + prime spray or fix + by Mac. It makes your makeup last longer. 


This is the finished look :) 






Thank you for reading this post and supporting our blog :) We hope you like our content, please share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below. If you have any questions about any products or anything feel free to ask :) You can also comment what you want to read more about? What should we write about next? Your opinions are all welcome, good and bad. If you want to see this post in a video form, so that i can show you how i apply all of the products step by step, then comment below :) 
The next post will be about choosing, applying your foundation. What to do and what not to do when applying foundation etc.
Love, E.






Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar