Aftodita cosmetics: cleansing foam review

                           Cleansing faom
Hey girls!
After a long break I decided to intruduce my favourite product for my everyday skincare routine: Afrodita's cleansing foam for normal to oily skin. Afrodita is my go-to brand for body care because of their consistant quality and inexpensiveness.
So here is some information about the product:
Price: 4,70€
Quantity: 150 mL
Purpose: Thoroughly cleanses the skin and degreases it. The bisabolol and hylauronic acid clenses your skin and maintains it's natural hydro-lipid balance. Great for removing eye makeup.
Other features: skin-friendly pH, paraben, paraffin and silicone free
Use: apply to a moist face and gently rub it in. Rinse off with warm water and tone the skin with tonic.

I have been using the cleansing foam on a daily basis for almost two years now. It is ideal for my face because I have normal to greasy skin. I usually use it in my morning routine: first I wash my face with water and then I gently rub the foam on my face with circular motions and finally rinse it with warm water. Afterwards my skin is significantly cleaner and softer, it removes all skin inpurities and makeup residue. This is how Imaintain clean skin and prepare it for makeup application.



Is the price suitable?
Definitely! The price is absolutely affordable and on budget.

Would I repurchase the product?
I keep repurchasing the product when I run out of it because I absolutely love it. I could say I am totally obsessed with it. I have been using it for almost two years now and even though I try other skin care products, this one is my favourite of all. And believe me I've tried many skincare products.

I truly hope that this review helped you in any way. If any of you ever tried this product, please let me know in the comments down below: What is your opinion about this product?

Also let me know in the comments down below What do you want to read about in our next post?

No product here is sponsored, we are not getting paid to review this, so my words are sincere and true. I've purchased this product with my own money.



For business inquiries please email us at emmainmaja@gmail.com





1 komentar: