Lush products review

Hey girls!
A few days ago I was on a one day trip to Croatia, Zagreb and of course I could not hold myself back from buying some beauty and skincare products. Because I am so in love with the products I decided to share my opinion and review with you. I was in Lush and Lush has never let me down with their quality products and always takes me over when I walk in, with their delicious smell and colorful products.





I treated myself with: Regenerator for the body-Snow fairy and highlighter.



Of course I tested both the products as soon as I could and I was instantly impressed. The regenerator for the body has an unbelievable effect, because when you wash it off, it makes your skin soft like a baby's in addition your skin smells so good. The scent stays on the skin for a couple of hours, I was still smelling pleasantly after 6 hours. I mostly recommend this product to people with dry skin because the oil ingredient hydrates the skin.
The decision to buy the highlighter required a little longer of processing the facts because of the price of the product. But I could not  resist my inner shopping instinct and I bought it. And let me tell you I do not regret the purchase. Its advantage is that it is creamy and not in a dust form, because of that it is long-lasting on the skin and it does not have any fall-out. A little of the product goes a long way. :)

I also repurchased some of the products I already own. My all-time favourite is the Tea Tree Water tonic. I usually use it after i remove makeup and it instantly refreshes my skin.
The next repurchase is the Bubblegum Lip scrub which i have been using it for quite a long time now. Usually I apply it before I apply chapstick and then i wait and apply lipstick. It makes my lips soft and helps the lipstick apply better.


Lush is located in Sloveniji in Ljubljani, where you can purchase all of the products listed above.

I hope you like my review. There are hyperlinks of the products that lead you to their online store. If you have any wishes for further posts you can contact us (see our previous post how to contact us). You can follow us on our blog and on other social media.
Love, M Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 komentarja:

  1. Dragi Maja in Emma dobrodošli v blogerski sferi, naj bo ta sfera čimbolj prijetna in zanimiva. Želim Vama vse dobro in čimveč super objav. Lush je krasen, vedno, me navduši ko vstopim v trgovinico, že sam vonj in ambient, pa še na fotkah je fotogeničen. So me pa po vajinem opisu sodeč prepričali vsi izdelki:). Monika

    http://www.sugarloveblog.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res hvala hvala za tak spodbuden komentar :) Res me veseli, da te je Lush review prepričal, mene njihovi izdeli še nikoli niso razočarali :)
      ~ M

      Izbriši