Summer- The perfect time for romantic movies




Hey girls!

August is already here, the summer will be over soon, so I advise you to take some time for yourself and watch a romantic (or sad) movie. I myself absolutely love summer just because I have more time for watching movies. Because I often struggle with finding a movie worth watching I made this list of my favourite movies. I hope it helps you. If you click the movie tittle it will redirect you to its Trailer video on YouTube.


1. One night

2. 6 years

3. Before we go

4. Love, Rosie

5. And while we were here

6. Night train to Lisbon

7. Eat pray love

8. The dust storm

9. Love everlasting

I left out some movies from the list such as: P.S. I Love You, Remember Me, Best Of Me, A Walk To Remember, Dear John, The Lucky One... because I am sure that most of you already saw them, if not feel free to! You won't regret it.
I hope this list saved you some time the next time you want to watch a movie.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar